Even blogging is open late...
New Website
So it's about one in the morning and I’m doing my blog now. I would have liked to have done it earlier but I’ve been distracted by my new website as well as the red sox game. The main problem I’ve been having though is what to do for my website. I have decided on the topic but the layout is the toughest thing for me right now. I’ve been struggling trying to pick out one layout. I keep trying different ways of putting it all together but they each seem to have at least one kink that I can’t seem to figure out what to do to solve it. Perhaps I am overtired but I just can’t seem to hack it. Anyways i'm going to try to do some more on it so this is all for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home