Back at it...
Website
I forgot to blog last week so I figured I'd make up for it now by doing two blogs this week. First off let me touch on the subject of the website we had to make last week. That was perhaps the worst thing I could have ever been forced to do in my entire life. The main reason is because of my hatred for politics. I don’t think there are going to be any winners in this election, or to be more specific, the American people are definitely losing in this election. So basically having to make a website on the thing I hate most was torture for me. Anyways I got it done and was pretty proud of the results despite the fact that it was a basic website with little visual appeal despite a few buttons with rollovers.
The good thing about having to make this website was that I got out of having to do the reading for the week. Any more exposure to those books and I am going to start crying.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home