The bloggings of a student

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another blog to soothe the soul...

Dreamweaver
Not my has changed since my last blog as to what my opinion is about this textbook. The lessons are drawn out and way too long and a lot of them are simple lessons about things that I already know. I know I'm saying how easy it is but that's because I've been exposed to Dreamweaver before and I'm used to a lot of what it has to offer. If I was brand new to Dreamweaver I'm sure id be singing a different song right now. Anyways, I'm sticking with my previous comment about this book being incredibly boring. Chapter six I found to be a total waste of time altogether. The person who wrote the book even said it was because the tag has been deprecated (good thing I didn't put depreciated because the author would have had a heart attack I think). What was the point of that whole little story she gave us anyways on page 169 about those two terms? Who honestly would take the time to put such a random insert in their textbook? That's just weird to me. Anyways I'm still hoping things are going to pick up in the coming chapters.

Pause and Effect
This book was interesting. I wasn't exactly sure why some of the wording was as complicated as it was but I think I'll put that blame on myself because I am pretty tired at the time. I found all the talk about the church painting very interesting. I think its pretty creative of the painter to have that idea to paint the walls like he did. I'm eager to read more this next week so I can find out just what exactly the book is going to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home