Kyle Levesque 9/8/04
Reading is fun....
Well with the case of our readings for this week that sure wasn't true at least. I'm sure the Dreamweaver basics were more than enough information for anyone who has never touched Dreamweaver before. Actually if one were to think back to the first chapter this book would be very informational for anyone who has never even heard of html before. I found the book to be very slow paced, not to mention incredible repetitive. Everytime I saw one of those dark gray boxes that said "Warning" or "Note" I would cringe because I knew I was about to read it and most likely read the exact same thing that the author had just stated in the text. The exercises right now weren't extremely helpful yet either but that's expected because we are still so early in the book. One good thing that I found in this book was the website http://www.xguru.com/tutorial/news.asp?id=9. This website provides a nice little introduction to some of the basics of XHTML. Most of the stuff was already pointed out in the book but I enjoyed how this website had some nice visual examples in this introduction. These visuals I figured could make it easier for some people to understand some of the things the textbook was talking about before. Anyways I'm hoping that this book is going to pick up and start giving me a lot more information.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home