The bloggings of a student

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Going through the motions

Readings
So I did the readings for this week and all I can say is that it was just more of the same. I was not impressed at all. The Dreamweaver textbook is so slow and boring. I feel like I am going to fall asleep every time I start reading it. The only thing that keeps me awake is I want to count all the corny jokes the author tosses in. All this is better than the Pause and Effect book. I can grasp what they say in that book sometimes but the rest of the time I am lost. Maybe its just me and I'm not that smart but sometimes I think the author writes a little too abstractly. Basically what I am saying here is that there is a good portion of the time when I am reading that book that I don't have the slightest clue as to what he is talking about. So as to which textbook is the worse I don't really know but I'm pretty sure that everyone else will get their own conclusion.

Website
I've been thinking about what I wanted to do for a website but the ideas aren't really coming to me that well. I was thinking maybe something to do with snowboarding but I think I need to hear again what it is that we actually have to do with these sites. So I think I'm just going to keep tossing ideas around in my head and I hope I can find the perfect one in that mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home