Your website was really great, I especially like the effect of the rollovers in the Snowboarding Gear link, it was informative, very easy for anyone to navigate through. It was an interactive site. I have never gone snowboarding but it seems like it could be a lot of fun!
Kyle: you website is very informative and it is very noticeable that there was passion in creating this site. I liked the gear page, but I really liked your main page for types of snow..the font, color, rollovers, image in the background, it was all very appealing. Good job!
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
December 15, 2004 at 8:49 PM
Your website was really great, I especially like the effect of the rollovers in the Snowboarding Gear link, it was informative, very easy for anyone to navigate through. It was an interactive site. I have never gone snowboarding but it seems like it could be a lot of fun!
December 15, 2004 at 8:51 PM
Kyle: you website is very informative and it is very noticeable that there was passion in creating this site. I liked the gear page, but I really liked your main page for types of snow..the font, color, rollovers, image in the background, it was all very appealing. Good job!
December 18, 2004 at 12:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home